Living Wage Technical Document
- The Living Wage Technical Document details how the Living Wage rate is calculated.
- The document has been collectively authored by the Living Wage Technical Group.
- It has emerged from a series of meetings to discuss the practicalities of calculating in a transparent, yet technical, and sustainable way a Living Wage for the Republic of Ireland.
- The document is reviewed periodically and updated this when appropriate.
- It is complemented by an annual Living Wage document which presents the value of the Living Wage for each year.
- Previous versions are avaiable in the Archived Documents section.
- The current version of the Technical Document is available to download here: